FIA-vs-SCTA

To: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>,
Subject: FIA-vs-SCTA
From: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 7:34:08 -0600
> I think if the FIA had a group in the USA that supported LSR the way they do
>> other venues this would not be much of a discussion

On top of that if the> records were treated as though they were important might
be another.  more results oriented as well, I would  like to have my efforts
acknowledged in a timely manner and correctly.

Dave---is absolutley Correct.  Nobody wants to deal with ANYONE who takes their
money "under the Guise of being a recognised WORLD AUTHORITY" then treats them
with indifference---Sadly this is the TRACK RECORD of the FIA

  "Sparky"
Lakester 2211