Re: tires for Maxton

To: George Mitchell <gmitchell@trifectahobbies.com>
Subject: Re: tires for Maxton
From: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 16:38:26 -0800
George, Those tires have been made for a 9 1/2" and 10" wheels for the
last 45 years that I can remember. That's the best size to get all the
rubber to the ground. There is nothing magic about the Talledega tire. I
would look for the compound that they run at some other tracks. Softer
would be better for Maxton I would think.  Doug Odom in big ditch