centrifugal superchargers

To: <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: centrifugal superchargers
From: "Scott Cowle" <SCowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 11:06:46 -0500
I am taking delivery of a procharger centriugal supercharger today and I
will be replacing my vacuum secondary with a mechanical secondary
Holley. since this type of blower blows through the carb, I'm wondering
how to set up the jetting . Should I make it a little rich or just tune
the carb without the blower and then add the blower to the carb. I'll be
running a = inch fuel line from the tank to the carb with a 5/16 return
line to the tank since the kit comes with a fuel pump that puts out 40
psi.As  kids  we were in awe of cars that were supercharged' there
weren't many around, so this is a big deal for me-I've always wanted to
do this. I really want to get it right so that my next trip to Maxton
will allow me to achieve my racing goals with my present car. Any advice
will be appreciated.
                   Scott

This communication may contain confidential or privileged
proprietary material for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review, use, or distribution or disclosure by others is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, or
authorized to receive the information from the recipient, please
contact the sender by email and delete all copies of this message.
<<<MentorCollege>>>