RE: East coast weather? non LSR

To: FastmetalBDF@aol.com, wester6935@comcast.net, land-speed@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: East coast weather? non LSR
From: Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 08:42:53 -0700
Drifting and blowing sunshine with temps in the mid 70's (including wind
chill!)here.  :)

Dale C.

PS:  OK, you all can get back at me when it's a 115 degrees in August and
you can literally fry an egg on the sidewalk!

     Wes :  Snowfall & Temp same as Dave in Mystic ..... I am about 9 miles
west of him and right on the shoreline.  Not complaining, though, after I
read
what Jon puts up with up there in Marquette .... might as well live up in
the
Yukon !    I'd much rather be spending these several months in El Sobrante
( SF Bay Area ) with Darrell ....... I like Jet Skis more than Snowmobiling
!
       Spent almost two winters in LA, where you lived, and two in
Nellingen,
Deutschland, and well over sixty here in New England ........
                Warmer Climate in Ca & AZ gets my vote every time !!!
           But that is NOT saying I'd want to live IN  LA again ........
      Bruce

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any
intended recipient or employees of MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you
received this in error, pleasecontact the sender by email and delete the
material from any computer.