RE: "Arduns at Bonneville"

To: <ardunbill@webtv.net>, "marco" <bk185@lafn.org>,
Subject: RE: "Arduns at Bonneville"
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 19:37:43 -0500
So how do you actually make a copy of a copyrighted newspaper and then sell
it??
Kind of like running a 20 dollar bill through the copying machine..
BRN I assume is getting a substancial cut of this or actually should just do
it on their own as they do edit things some and did pay for all the
publishing costs as well and you just copy them to sell on ebay. Whether you
wrote them or not is un-important unless you are selling the version that
you wrote rather than the one you copied from BRN..Hopefully Ebay will pull
the listing..
Shame on you.. With all the time and effort Doc and Wendy have put into
I am real disappointed with this news.
Please take me off your personal mass mailing list if i am on it. Your
address just got transfered to the kill file for spam..
Dave Dahlgren