Re: Spool or Posi???? Yup got one...

To: land-speed@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Spool or Posi???? Yup got one...
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 19:55:09 +0000
Hi everyone,..FWIW:

I have a brand new 31 spline 9" Ford Strange Engineering  " lightweight
(drilled) steel " spool with new side carrier bearings   -FOR SALE-

                                     Contact me "off list"  if you like...

    Cheers,.. -it's your pal, "Dirt Track Doug"

Forever leading the way in the eternal search for Hot Blues,
                       Cold Beer, Fast Cars and Warm Willin' Wimmin

Dog training, Modersickle parts, Aerial Surveillance,Match Races,
Killer Minibikes, Babes Oogled, Flintlock Rifles, Bears Neutered,
Certified USDA Beer Tester, Political Analyst, Wheel stands enjoyed,

         -and  "Slide Jobs"  fully appreciated for the FINE art that they
are.