Re: Engineers, etc. - OT

To: todd <todd@twinjugs.com>
Subject: Re: Engineers, etc. - OT
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 07:40:47 -0800
It seems that you guys are forgetting one important individual...The Hot
Rodder...he doesn't know that it takes all these people to make the
dream come true. He envisions it, designs it, builds it and enjoys the
fruits of his labor. I am not sure that the title gives any credence to
the project.

Sorry, I just don't know any better!

Tom, Redding Ca - #216 D/CC