RE: Delivery by mail

To: <joetimney@dol.net>
Subject: RE: Delivery by mail
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 10:08:51 -0600
Joe;

That's not from me. It sounds like someone has a virus that reads their
mailbox and sends it to everyone it finds there. Check to see if your
computer is infected with a virus now.

These things usually have an attached file of some sort that has the
actual virus; if you don't open it you are usually OK. By recognizing
the sender, it makes it tempting to open it but the "sender" may be
bogus-- just an address copied from someone else's computer.

I'll copy the List to warn others about this-- it happens to everyone
eventually.

People who create these viruses are real creeps.

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ