Re: Re;Records / Scores

To: speedtimer@charter.net, Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com, BWANA343@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Re;Records / Scores
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 18:16:00 EST
       Hey Glen ..... 70 in June ?  You really are an ANTIQUE, buddy .......
                          Bruce .... 70 this coming November
            And we aren't the eldest / oldest on this list, for sure !
 Very Glad for all of the wonderful things we Geezers have seen / been
through, and been a part of  !!!   Witnessed my first auto racing ( midgets )
at the old Westboro ( MA ) Stadium speedway in the summer of 1947 ......
I never really liked the way those 4 banger Offies would run off and have
their own race out ahead of almost all the V8-60s, but it was great racing .
     Ahhhhh,  Memories, memories ..... from going on 60 years !!!