Re;Records / Scores

To: land-speed@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re;Records / Scores
From: Stephen Doherty <f10ab1b9865@dslextreme.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 00:20:15 -0800
Just have to mention Bill Burke, whom I admire quite a bit.
Anyone know how old he was the last time he drove?

Before I knew he was a land speed racer, he would play
on a slow pitch softball team I played on.  The manager
and Bill were playing in an over-50 league, and Steve
Burke was on my team.  Bill would play with us occasionally
when we were short handed.  I can only hope to be in as good
of condition as Bill as I get older.  He could sure hold his
own playing softball with us younger guys.

SFD