Re: front wheels

To: "FastmetalBDF" <FastmetalBDF@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: front wheels
From: "Terry Hunt" <guambomb743@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 22:30:35 -0800
 Fastmetal and list, Thanks all for responding to Rose's message. I have
recieved additional training and will attempt to send this message. I have to
admit I'm not a computer fan. Oh, I know we need them and if I have to, I'll
learn what is necessary. Bye the way, Rose and I moved to Templeton Ca. after
I retired. I am now a has been Continental pilot , '69 to 2003. After 9/11,
the last of the three and four engine airplanes got retired. I had to learn a
new high tech aircraft, a computer with wings. These new birds can be
programed to fly the whole trip, do the more difficult procedures , etc.
Actually, once you get the hang of it, there easy.   I am of a different age.
I prefered  hand flying an ADF approach in a DC-6, B727 vs a GPS autopilot
engaged approach in a B737-800.   Why, because I want to be a big part of a
successful outcome. The same reason I prefer my right foot to be the traction
control. Are you listening, Dave . LOL  Terry Hunt, GuamBomb, #743