Re: Records/Scores

To: "Jon E. Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>
Subject: Re: Records/Scores
From: "Tom Shannon" <saltfevr@mail.sisna.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 14:16:11 -0700
From: "Jon E. Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date:  Thu, 10 Feb 2005 09:37:06 -0500

>On Wednesday, February 9, 2005, at 10:04 PM, atrav wrote:
>
>> It's interesting to see how old many of the motorcycle records are.
>> -Aron-
>It's interesting to see how old many of the motorcyclists are, too.
>Time for another "how old are you?" survey?  Last time we found that
>the median age of LSR racers (no matter how many wheels) was mid-50s.
>Bikes only?
>
>I turn 57 in mid-March.
>
>                 Jon Wennerberg
>Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
>

>Ok Jon;

But will my answer affect my Federal Tax Refund? I think I'm near KT's
age.(ouch)All right already,but I'm still under the tutelage of Glen. I've
received AARP propaganda,so I'm now officially 50!There I said it,hope I didn't
skew the low end numbers. LOL

Tom Shannon
Magna, Utah

SISNA...more service, less money.