RE: Discovery Channel TV "Belly Tank Lakester" Monday nite!

To: wester6935@comcast.net
Subject: RE: Discovery Channel TV "Belly Tank Lakester" Monday nite!
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 19:39:02 +0000
Hi all,

It's dawned on me...( I'm a LITTLE slow sometimes)  that this particular
show just MIGHT be a "keeper"

...'cause I understand that Bill Burke & Al teague will be the "builders"
featured on it ...(kinda 'appropriate, doncha think, since Bill 'invented'
bellytankers... -eh what ?)

ANYWAY,.... could someone PLEASE videotape this show for me ?  I will gladly
re-imburse you...

ya see Bill, (and Al) are in my parts)  considered 'friends'

Please ?    -and thank you...

    Cheers,.. -it's your pal, "Dirt Track Doug"

Forever leading the way in the eternal search for Hot Blues,
                           Cold Beer, Fast Cars and Warm Willin' Women

Dog training, Modersickle parts, Aerial Surveillance,Match Races,
Killer Minibikes, Babes Oogled, Flintlock Rifles, Bears Neutered,
Certified USDA Beer Tester, Political Analyst, Wheel stands enjoyed,

             -and  "Slide Jobs"  fully appreciated for the FINE art that
they are.