Saving the salt

To: Savethesaltflats@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Saving the salt
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 19:41:34 +0000
Brent, I can see(by typing your name in the vivisimo.com search engine),
you've been involved for awhile now and I would like to first say
congradualtions on your accomplishements thus far. Second, the answer to your
question is in your first sentence. Not just about getting to run or break
records, but by actually getting them involved in the roots of the
organization and their vehicle's mechanics. There's other teens you know that
may not be into fast vehicles and racing themselves right now, but they may
be heavily into mathmatics and formulas or even science( they just don't know
they like figuring out anything from motor specs and horspower, to
aerodynamics and time versus distance yet). The science and computer nerds of
today are the fast guys of tommorow, and getting them interested is all in
how you put it to them.
Your the ones that will run it, vote on it, and help make decisions
concenring it's future. Getting the community you will grow up with involved
in some of these things early on is the ticket, and you're on the right track
from everything I just read. That's the best way I know for it to be around
for you, and for what you want it for.
Kudos to you and your dad both.
TD