RE: Way Off Topic

To: dlodom@charter.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Way Off Topic
From: Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 10:40:27 -0700
I'm already sick of it, and it hasn't even started yet!

Dale C.

Subject: Way Off Topic

Had to go to Santa Maria yesterday. That's about 18 miles south of Big
Ditch. I thought I had missed by about 175 miles and was in Hollyweird.
Every fruit loop and strange person you could imagine was in Santa
Maria. Then I figured out it was for the Michal Jackson trial. If he is
half as weird as the people that support him, he must be guilty!!
Later I heard that there are over a thousand reporters from all over the
world in town to cover this trial. They said CNN alone is spending 32K a
month to rent office and parking space. No wonder you can't get any real
news from CNN.   Doug Odom north of the freak show in big ditch

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any
intended recipient or employees of MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you
received this in error, pleasecontact the sender by email and delete the
material from any computer.