Re: a coke can?

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: a coke can?
From: "R. Denton" <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 06:39:16 -0800 (PST)
and then remember that it has to be coated on the inside to keep the acid in
the cola from eating its way out and then printed on the outside in numerous
overlayed colors.

And it's done for around a penny a can.

If you are ever around Ticonderoga, NY, go to the Reynolds can foactory and see
them being made.

Bob D. (in Mexico where it is sunny and 75 degrees)