Re: Subject: Starter / Alternator question

To: "J I Waldron" <jwaldron47@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Subject: Starter / Alternator question
From: "Pork Pie" <pork.pie@t-online.de>
Date: 23 Feb 2005 17:25 GMT
The big (special order) Peugot and BMW models use them now - called Internal
Starter Generator - runs on 42 Volt (!) - creates a very bad magnet field if
the cables are not close together (touching) and need a special power controll
(shut off controller) due accident problems - creates a light bow if the cable
brokes by an accident which brings every kind of gas fume (or fuel) to an
agressive burn/fire reaction...

See ya

Pork Pie