RE: Jon's air intake question

To: "Albaugh,Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>,
Subject: RE: Jon's air intake question
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 23:03:05 +0000
I've never played with a closed loop system Neil so I have no idea(but what
you say makes sense to some extent). Everything I do is open loop and the
best my new data aq system will read is 200ms(which I use here at the shop
and haven't had on the course yet).
A closed loop system I imagine samples much faster then that, more of a
question for someone like Dave D., or maybe even Jack since he's going to say
this is a wasted post as there's no actual data(not that I disagree with him
when it's actual answers(data) being sought). I know that surging on some of
these early FI Harley's(without a map sensor) is very noticable when running
without the air cleaner in place(wind gusts, leg postion, etc.). Looking
forward to hearing Daves(and others) thoughts on it though.
TD