Re: Home Brew Shop Tools - Old Man Short Cuts

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: Home Brew Shop Tools - Old Man Short Cuts
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 20:35:57 -0800 (PST)
Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net> wrote:.. .. Sounds like you paved the
floor with some of Keith's fake rocks.

Out here, we have this flash dry cement that they blow into oil wells when they
gotta cap them off in a hurry.  I had a dirt floor in my shop/barn.  One day my
wife's friend calls and says her husband has 80 extra bags of cement, would I
like to have it for my shop floor. "Sure!"  Fifteen minutes later this eighteen
wheeler tank pulls into my yard.  It's her husband.  Turns out he doesn't have
80 bags.   He's got 80,000 pounds, and it's gotta be out of the truck in ten
minutes before it hardens.  Needless to say, not a lot of finishing work got
done on my shop floor or half my back yard.  But hey, the price was right, it
doesn't get muddy when it rains any more, and I don't have to lay down in the
ant hills!
Dick J

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!