Re: Interesting Innovation

To: "R. Denton" <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>, <MPittwood@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: Interesting Innovation
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 12:25:04 -0800
About 10-15 years ago a N/A F-Body used Nitrous in a precooler. It worked
well. Glad I didn't have to pay the Nitrous bill!

Dave, wouldn't best temperature for an Al block & head motor be something like
250 water and > 210 oil. Use the proper water & Silicone (reduce  entrained air)
at about 40-60 PSI to eliminate vapor pockets ?

My guess is that most production based motors can't hold much over 30 PSI.
Can you say what some racing motors use?

Bryan