RE: electric water pumps

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>,
Subject: RE: electric water pumps
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:28:12 -0600
Tom;

The Donovan I have came out of a sprint car and it had a crank- driven
KSE water pump when I bought it. This seems to be a common setup for
sprint cars but I didn't like the idea at all because they sacrifice a
crank damper to go with this type of water pump. The pump sticks out in
front of the crank so it needs lots of room up there.

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ