I need help

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: I need help
From: "Scott Cowle" <SCowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 13:57:54 -0500
My younger cousin has a 2003-or 2004 Pontiac Grand prix with the
supercharged v-6 and he and the whole family are diehard GM fanatics. I
have just bought a 2004 Chrysler Concorde LXi and my family is diehard
Chrysler. family picnics are always fun! I have  challenged  my cousin
to a drag race but his wife doesn't want him to do this kind of thing
even though he loves it, so I had to challenge his manhood until he
couldn't stand it anymore and agreed to the race ,and obviously in this
case I'm going to a gunfight with a knife, but he has never raced before
so I should be able to get a few tenths off the line from him. We are
just doing this in family fun but I'm gonna have to put up with a lot of
ribbing if I get blown away. Now the rules of the race is best two out
of three and the cars are to be dead stock as delivered from the
factory.So naturally I'm gonna cheat. First I'm putting in a
reprogrammed computer which will up the horsepower from 232 to 250 with
the help of the mechanics at the local dealership where I get all my
parts.His car is 260hp I believe. My car is 200lbs lighter than his but
I'll try to lighten it up more in ways neither he nor my wife will
notice.My car has a lower differential gear  but his car produces more
torque. So what I'm asking here is , What can I do to the car to get it
to launch better as a front wheel drive car that he won't be able to
see? Any other suggestions are welcome-the family pride is on the
line!!!
Scott

This communication may contain confidential or privileged
proprietary material for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review, use, or distribution or disclosure by others is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, or
authorized to receive the information from the recipient, please
contact the sender by email and delete all copies of this message.
<<<MentorCollege>>>