RE: I need help

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>,
Subject: RE: I need help
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 15:36:21 -0500
This is a lot simpler than you think.. Go to the local parts store that is
for the kids that like the windshield sticker deal. Get one that as closly
resembles your car as possible as far as lettering and model of car. The
proceed to the local upscale car rental place and rent a viper, what the
hell they are both chryslers. install the concorder windshield sticker on
the insde with a little tape. Explain anway the best you can that this is
the new Concorde V model..return car as soon as possible before your wife
starts to like it..
When i was was a kid got into a similar deal only simpler. I bit off more
than i should have about how fast my 55 chevy was. it ran well but was not
going to beat a 427 camero with a 3800 lb car and a 327. So i borrowed a
very similar 55 chevy that was a lot stouter. same color same model swapped
the plates.. hey it is racing and it was 'my car' for the night...
Dave