Re: Tanks

To: "Sparky" <wmtsmith@landracing.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tanks
From: "Dale H. Pulju" <dpulju@usintouch.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 16:55:02 -0800
Ok contact me I am interested in 31"X25' for lakester , give up on
streamliner.
dale
also does anyone know where I can buy a copy of that tv show where they
built the lakester and raced it at VANDENBERG?
ssuunnyy and 75 in pahrump

Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005 8:02 PM
Subject: Tanks

> Guys I am thinking of going to SLC next week with my 1 ton truck and
trailer to pick up Aux fuel tanks for F-4s... I will be going through LV on
the Interstate and on down to Phoenix... they want $300 for a tank in
Ogden---31"x 25' or 36" x 22' any one intrested and will help defray my fuel
bill...