Re: Coolant Temp's

To: Joe & Lynne Lance <jolylance@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Coolant Temp's
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 08:00:07 -0800
Joe,

You are correct it was referring to BTUs, but lost BTUs is lost power,
isn't it. I was not saying that running hotter would give more HP with
the limitations we have to deal with. However, it still seems to me that
if you could use more of the heat produced, then you would have better
performance. It just isn't practical yet.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/CC