Pleasant evening/Cris Shearer

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pleasant evening/Cris Shearer
From: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:59:21 -0700
"Sparky" Smith was over for dinner tonight and we solved most of the world's
problems in the discussions that followed.

We did not get out to see Cris Shearer.  (Did anyone wonder why she wasn't
on the landspeed chat room Tuesday?)  She had rotator cup surgery a couple
of weeks ago after she aggrivated an old injury in a snowmobile incident.
She will be off work for a total of one month and just got on her computer
today for the first time in several weeks.  She is going to rehab three
times a week to try to get some flexibility back in the shoulder.  Just
thought I'd pass along the news to those who are interested.  Their address
is 4515 West 3640 South, West Valley City, UT 84020.

Wes