Our ' Inside Scoop' Man in LA .........

To: DaCudaKid@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Our ' Inside Scoop' Man in LA .........
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 11:04:06 EST
      Hey Mopar Mike in La La land :  Congrats to you today on Your 42nd !!!!!
            Your still just a Youngster here, but I'm sure many others on our
                list have enjoyed many of your posts, and join me in saying :
                                    Happy Birthday, Buddy !!!

                      Bruce way back east ..... LA dweller '56 --'58

PS : Outlaw dragging down at Terminal Island gone forever or what, Mike ???