Re: Turbine Differential?

To: "Mike Lackey" <mike_lackey@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Turbine Differential?
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 06:55:47 -0800
Kinda cute but did you all see that it fragged itself on the seond run?
Scattred parts everywhere and even the cameraman ducked. The other video
with the full size car shows pure thrust and a lot better car. But no
longevity to the propellant, 1/16 mile drags, maybe? Like Dave, I do not
believe anywhere near 1500 hp, no.not even close. MAybe 20...

mayf