Re: Turbine HP

To: "Bryan Savage" <b.a.savage@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Turbine HP
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 21:12:02 -0800
My thought was that if the turbine system on the gop kart had 1500 hp then
it should have vanished instantly. The M1 Abrams tank has a 1500 hp turbine
and it moves right along, all 63 tons of it.....I bet that little bitty
thing on the go kart could not do that at all. I wonder how they estimated
the power? Or whatever it was they was smoking....

mayf