Re: Alabamian alphabet - non LSR

To: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>,
Subject: Re: Alabamian alphabet - non LSR
From: Tim <timbryant44@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 12:34:24 -0700
Just did a google news search, came up with this
http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/sports/11244395.htm
This is about half way down the page, not just anyone, but a Baseball player
no less...

POINTS FOR ORIGINALITY: Far be it for us to make light of the DUI arrest
experienced by Baltimore Orioles pitcher Eric DuBose. There's nothing funny
about somebody getting liquored up, then taking the wheel. But we will give
credit to DuBose for not pulling out the "Don't you know who I am?" card
when he was pulled over after nearly hitting a parked car along a shoulder
of road in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.

Asked to recite the alphabet backwards by officers, DuBose came up with this
beaut: "I'm from Alabama. The alphabet's different there."

-Tim Bryant