Re: Shelly Howard's Crash

To: "Benn" <karhu@california.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Shelly Howard's Crash
From: Ray Buck <rbuck@aros.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 17:00:36 -0600
I agree.  It IS horrendous.

One of the ideas that's been discussed on some of the other lists is a crew
chief switch that would send a digitally encoded signal (unique to each
car) to either shut off the fuel supply...or one that would have to be held
down to keep the fuel supply running.  I don't know...just something other
people have talked about.

Ray