RE: Engine Air Inlets

To: "John Burk" <joyseydevil@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: Engine Air Inlets
From: "Jonathan Amo" <jonamo@landracing.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 19:52:17 -0600
John,

My thoughts are this.

I think any car you want to build for top end wot to get maximum out of the
car, otherwise why are you there. I would think most don't care what it
function is at low end, as long as its functional to get into high gear when
you are going to get maximum out of the component. (analogy would be gears,
who cares if its a pig off of the line)

Second I look at some super fast cars, the two that come in mind are
Burklands and Nish, where are their air scoops,  On top, that wasn't a last
minute decision.....

Doesnt mean it's right or wrong, but im leaning toward the right side.....

Jonathan