RE: Engine Air Inlets

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Engine Air Inlets
From: "J I Waldron" <jwaldron47@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 16:16:07 -0400
Me three for #2.
But, what happens at wot and max RPM?  If the opening becomes a
vacuum source could it prematurely trip the laminar airflow to turbulent
right at the nose of the vehicle?  Might be overcome at high speed by
ram air effect, but would you be building a lower speed aero drag wall
that you could have trouble getting over?

Thanks,
Jim W.

Snip>