Label Machine

To: "Land Speed Digest" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Label Machine
From: "Gary Hensley" <gary@arrowracing.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 19:39:41 -0400
Keith,

While at the Office Max store today and spotted a bunch of label makers.

I think I remember that you have a label machine, if thats true, I could
some advise please.

We are getting ready to install a new ECU and will need to make a new wiring
harness, etc. In the past, Ive had trouble keeping the various wires
identified using those little wrapon numbers. They dont stand up too much
abuse and after pulling them around and through things a few times the
numbers get smeared and un-readable.

The machines I saw today were made by Brother & Casio and had vinyl labels
available in < to > sizes. I wonder if they are the hot setup?

Any advise will be greatly appreciated,

Gary C. Hensley
#1150 S/F-650 Going for the Fuel Record
210.728 Mph 650 Gas World Record
Bonneville Salt Flats - August 2004
Team Arrow Racing - Windsor Ontario, Canada
& Detroit Michigan, USA 248-670-0883

image001.gif]

image002.jpg]