Re: Tom Bryant...

To: Keith Turk <kturk@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: Tom Bryant...
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 12:42:37 -0700
Keith,

You know I have thought of writing a book, but I am finding out that my
memory of the early times is not as sharp as it could be and I took very
few pictures during the beginning. I am trying to put down some of my
experiences for the family, however. Maybe a book will result if I live
long enough. I really do enjoy thinking back to times past, but I am so
busy trying to make history that it is difficult to find the needed time
to record the past. I guess that is a good thing!

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/CC