aragon tank

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: aragon tank
From: LGMCAFEE@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 08:40:33 EDT
I would try to find a supplier that will sell the bottles to you and get them
filled at the same place. It is on an exchange basic and they will take care
of the up keep on the bottle and the testing. I took out a 20 year lease
thinking that would be long enough and guess what time has expired on them. I
now
have bought the tanks from Linweld and they said they were mine to do what I
wanted, I could sell them or dump them in a ditch if I wanted to. As has been
stated most places won't fill other brand bottles. I think they will even buy
back the bottles with in a certain time period. I would try to get out of
leasing tanks if at all possible.
Larry Mac