Re: Hot Rod history: th' Eliiminator

To: boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com, wester6935@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Hot Rod history: th' Eliiminator
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 20:38:05 EDT
In a message dated 04/17/2005 9:01:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com writes:

In late  1999, I went out to western NYS where Yates lives, met him at his
bar "the  Cannonball" had a Guiness with him, and went to his place to see
the car  firsthand...

yup, I was mighty pleased to finally see'er....   -hopefully someday I
will see her  run.

Doug, All you have to do is return to  Lime Rock with that  Concours winning
Coupe of yours this fall and see it run. Bob in connecticut  ..........Doug
really win Best Hot Rod there a few years back, looked great  flanked with the
best high dollar sports cars of their  day.