stories and video

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: stories and video
From: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 08:45:18 -0600
I have an aunt who will soon be 97.  Some time back, when she was still very
sharp, I ran a video camera while we went through a collection of photos my
mother had assembled in a scrapbook.  There are several great comments she
made but the prize one was after seeing a photo of some kids on a hay ride.
Pointing to one face she commented "That's Miss _______, the Spanish
teacher!  She was a real kick.  She went along on the hay rides and necked
with her date just like the students did".

Now my cousins want copies of the video.

Wes