RE: stories and video

To: "W S Potter" <wester6935@comcast.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: stories and video
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 11:42:42 -0500
Wes;

That was a great idea. Now you know who those people in the photos are.

I have a collection of 35mm slides that my mother & dad took when we
lived in Japan during '48 to '50 and Germany in '54 to '57. Fortunately
they labeled them and left notes about the people, locations, etc. The
slides are on the old Kodak Kodachrome process and the colors are still
excellent. I'm slowly scanning them to make up a photo CD to share with
the family. I've done the same thing with putting old 8mm movies on to a
DVD.

I encourage everyone to save those old photos so they can be shared with
everyone.

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ