Re: BBC

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>, John Beckett <saltracer@servusa.com>,
Subject: Re: BBC
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 13:02:56 -0700 (PDT)
Yeah Mayf, from my perspective, there's something basically wrong with the
engineering on the Chevy AND the Ford - - - the spark plugs aren't in the
middle of the valve covers where they belong!!!  But, I picked myself up this
cool Smokey and The Bandit clone, and it's got a sweet sounding 468 BBC in it.
Might gonna try it on the Texas mile and the 130 club in the fall.
LoL

DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com> wrote:
ahhhh, hell, they are all boat anchors...

mayf