RE: Stories

To: "Bryan Savage" <b.a.savage@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: Stories
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 11:17:41 -0500
Interesting story, Bryan. I wonder if any of those leaflets still exist?

Coincidentally, I was given a collection of Korean War propaganda
leaflets by the widow of a Col. Orson Powers who commanded Far Eastern
Printing in Tokyo during that war. It has the leaflets and a typed memo
describing the picture, giving an English translation, and some
background on the purpose of the leaflet.

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ