Re: Z-rated street tire

To: John Beckett <saltracer@servusa.com>, Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Z-rated street tire
From: "R. Denton" <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 08:22:01 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
I've been researching this problem. There are no 15" Z tires made any more. All
Z's have been replaced by W's. The W's start at 17" and now we are to control
diameter by the profile. It used to be so easy, but they had to screw it up.
You can find front runners in the 15" so that takes care of two tires. If your
car is small like mine, you can't put drag slicks on the rear and probably
don't want to anyway.

We have a problem.

Bob D.