AARP not LSR

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: AARP not LSR
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 07:01:13 -0700
Yesterday I got in the mail a brochure from my local Adult Education Dept. In
addition to English as a Second Language they are offering "Alive at 55". A
class to reteach seniors how to drive. I thought "What the heck." I have
missed second gear a few times lately. I could use a brush up. And you get a
discount on insurance. Plus I should have the fastest car in the parking lot.
Maybe not.
So I was thinking, "This list is mostly old guys fooling with old cars. Lots
of them must have already gone to this class." Did you wear your Bonneville T
shirt? I thought I'd go with a "Silver State" shirt the first day. Make a
statement. Follow that up with either a participant T shirt or maybe the Hop
Up Century Club shirt.
What did you guys do?                            Rich Fox