Re: Protecting the brain -- VW's

To: "atrav" <atrav@copper.net>
Subject: Re: Protecting the brain -- VW's
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 09:05:08 -0400
On Thursday, April 28, 2005, at 05:08 PM, atrav wrote:

> [...]

Then there's the Ford 302 with two drain plugs, one of which I didn't
know about the first time I changed oil.  I sorta wondered why so
little oil came out -- but went ahead, put in five new quarts and a new
filter, and -- Lo and behold, was way surprised when I checked the
dipstick and found THIS MUCH ABOVE the full mark!

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)