Re: Basic tune-up question

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Basic tune-up question
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 21:40:47 -0700
It sounds like a mechanical secondary 750 with small accelerator
pumps or some one got creative with the pump cams.
You'll save yourself a lot of guessing if you buy the Holley Carburetor book.
Possible causes:  (from my old 1976 Holley book)
Power valve stuck
Accelerator pump failure
Wrong pump adjustment

 From the derivability standpoint a vacuum secondary unit can't be beat
for street use.

Holley carbs are great to work with. Everything you need to know is in
the Holley book, in my opinion.

Bryan