RE: Wiring harness---PVTA vist

To: "Sparky" <wmtsmith@landracing.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Wiring harness---PVTA vist
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 04:30:09 -0400
Yikes what are ya doin Sparky.. Use a mating crimp connector that is sealed.
The heatshrink is a good idea but the solder is not. A heat gun is a lot
more friendly to the heat shrink than an open flame. Good location for the
ECU. How is the air going to get away from the radiator. BTW Mike Allen
tried the NACA duct in and out to the radiator with his lakester years ago..
250F at the 4.. Most of my customers think I should be able to make a
complete car harness in a day or two glad someone got a reality check..
Dave