Wiring harness---PVTA vist

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wiring harness---PVTA vist
From: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 22:59:11 -0500
My vist with Mayf Tueday(off Planet in Pahrump NV) and looking at Gary
LaRonge's Lakester-- inspired me to relocate my ECU to behind the seat in my
car---it solves a multitude of sins including room for a big  NACA duct for my
Radiator air intake...The downside was I had to lengthen several of my EFI
sensor's wirng harness---wow I don't think I will become an avoinics tech
anytime soon---that is tedious work with by small soldering iron..and heat
shrink tubing---the butane charcoal lighter does a nice job on it.. much better
than a BIC lighter..

  "Sparky"
Lakester 2211