Non-LSR

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Non-LSR
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 17:05:08 -0400
Non-LSR, but even the spammers have heard of Keith.  I noticed this on
the bottom of a spam that arrived here today, and cut-and-paste it in
its entirety.  I couldn't resist passing it along. . .

"I see you have returned safely from your trip, continued the
Apparition,
cheerfully, although at one time I thought you would be unable to
escape.
Indeed, unless I had knocked that tube from the rascally Turk's hand as
he
clambered to the top of the wall, I believe you would have been at the
Yarkand oasis yet--either dead or alive, as chance might determine
Were you there? asked Rob"

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan