Safety Equipment Poll...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Safety Equipment Poll...
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 08:57:06 -0700
Well, soon I will be ordering my drivers safety suit, helmet, boots, undies,
balaclava, gloves, etc and of course of the highest SFI rating. Same for
seat belts. The questioin is: Who really has the best prices and the best
equipment for the price? What about delivery: are they  on time? I have just
about everything else. Geting serious now   Motor is coming together, just
waiting on a few parts (like pushrods, cometic gaskets, beehive valve spring
seats), tranny ordered, have B&M torque converter, Transgo Shift kit, new
spool to go with my 3.25 rear gears, trans cooler, well, just about
everything. Still a tiny bit oif fab work to be done because I need the real
motor to accomplich that. My engine tuner is Tweecer which gives 4 diferent
tuneups and the baseline which can be changed on the fly by turning a knob.
Includes engine parameter data acquisition also.

Oh, I need an AOD transmission yoke, anybody have one they wann get rid of?

waiting to hear from ya'll about the safety gear

mayf