RE: Fuel Injection Question

To: <Flowbench@aol.com>, <jon.the.wise@gmail.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fuel Injection Question
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 21:17:15 -0400
We must both be beginners Mike because i would have to agree with you
complely. Geez the older we get the more we start agreeing.. LOL 'll second
you on the charge air thing. As far asalky burning slow.It burns fast enough
to get the job done in a turbo cosworth indy engine that loafs along at 13k+
rpm

dave